rcwy's Blog

rcwy is the moniker used by Richard Yim in internet forum on hifi audio, restoration of audio equipments, speaker placements, travel, digital photography, etc. So this is Richard's blog for sharing with friends.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I regained my Blog!

The past 3 years has been extra-ordinary for me, after I have settled down in my current mode of living, but sadly I lost control over my own Blog. I would update friends a bit of my past 3 years, particularly the other audio jumbles/shows that I attended, travelling and photos. Yes, I have recently fallen in love with digital photography, equipped myself with a Canon 5D Mark II camera and various Canon EF lenses. The other happy thing is the launch of the 27D pre-amplifier in 2009, that has got favourable feedback from users and friends. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger SinG said...

Kung Hee Kung Hee, thx for your sharing and I am now registering as this blog's fans no.1...haha ^__^

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home